The primary function of the Corporation is to partner with and promote independence for people with disabilities. The Corporation will provide services that enhance individuals’ personal dignity, promote development of their capabilities, and enable individuals with disabilities to participate fully in their community. The Corporation will conduct and participate in educational and advocacy activities for the benefit of persons served by the Corporation, including but not limited to the promotion of health, general welfare, quality of life and safe, decent and affordable housing.
- Learn about the Services we provide
- Explore Job opportunities at LIFEDesigns
- Support our mission through a Donation
- View more Resources for people with disabilities
To partner with and promote independence for people with disabilities.
We envision communities that support all people, where each person is valued, and where everyone belongs.
Our Strategic Plan Goals:
Our strategic plan goals are focused around the “LIFE” that we believe everyone deserves.
Leadership in person centered services that lead to jobs, homes, and full community lives.
Innovation in service delivery to adapt to current and future industry changes.
Foundation for new initiatives and continued growth.
Excellence in workforce development that stays and grows with us.
- The goals and expectations of our clients and their families direct our actions.
- We design services to achieve independence, employment, and enrich lives within the community.
- Every client, employee and stakeholder deserves dignity and respect.
- Creativity and innovation are the keys to our success.
- Collaboration is essential to achieving our mission.
2021 Annual Report
We are proud to be a United Way Agency. We also hold CARF accreditation in our Employment Services and our Community Services.