We have a variety of volunteer opportunities for any level of involvement. From one-time group volunteer activities to ongoing commitments, you can use your time and talent to promote independence for people with disabilities! Apply to volunteer.
- Become a LIFE Mentor to an adult with a disability. As a mentor you will help to connect them to more people in the community and help to coordinate fun activities that they are interested in. Click below to listen to our LIFE Mentor podcast and hear from LIFE Mentors about their experience!
- Join a committee: Are you interested in planning events? Do you have skills in marketing or fundraising? Join our Development Committee!
- Help at agency events: Check out our Events page for upcoming activities. Set up/clean up for these events are great group service activities.
- Become an ongoing volunteer: Want to make an impact in just a few hours per week? Check out our administrative volunteer opportunities below!
- General Business Administration
- Employee Development Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Plan a fundraiser: Have an idea for a fundraiser? Want to set up a benefit concert or percentage night? Want to help with our current fundraisers?
- Work for LIFEDesigns: We have very flexible, part-time job opportunities available. Work with our clients directly and teach new skills, provide support in their daily lives, or help to engage them in social activities. Visit our Careers page to learn more about this incredible opportunity.
We are so lucky to be supported by different businesses in all areas! We are always looking for new volunteers and partnerships, whether that be in individual or with a group or business. Check out this article about our Volunteer Day with Curare Physicians Recruiting! We are thankful for this engaging community!
Do you volunteer or intern with us? We’ve got great news! If you volunteer with LIFEDesigns, you are eligible for the 2019 Give Back Scholarship from the attorneys at Doehrman Buba in Indianapolis. The scholarship is geared toward students who spend time volunteering and go above and beyond for their community. The scholarship is is $2,500-$3,000 and will go toward the student’s tuition, as well as a $500 donation to the non-profit organization where the student volunteered their time.
The requirements for the scholarship can be found here. Check it out!! Deadline is May 31, 2019.
Interested? Contact us to learn more or schedule an interview.
Apply online or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.