We have a variety of volunteer opportunities for any level of involvement. From one-time group volunteer activities to ongoing commitments, you can use your time and talent to promote independence for people with disabilities! Apply to volunteer.
- Become a LIFE Mentor to an adult with a disability. As a mentor you will help to connect them to more people in the community and help to coordinate fun activities that they are interested in. Click below to listen to our LIFE Mentor podcast and hear from LIFE Mentors about their experience!
- Join a committee: Are you interested in planning events? Do you have skills in marketing or fundraising? Join our Development Committee!
- Help at agency events: Check out our Events page for upcoming activities. Set up/clean up for these events are great group service activities.
- Become an ongoing volunteer: Want to make an impact in just a few hours per week? Check out our administrative volunteer opportunities below!
- General Business Administration
- Employee Development Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Plan a fundraiser: Have an idea for a fundraiser? Want to set up a benefit concert or percentage night? Want to help with our current fundraisers?
- Work for LIFEDesigns: We have very flexible, part-time job opportunities available. Work with our clients directly and teach new skills, provide support in their daily lives, or help to engage them in social activities. Visit our Careers page to learn more about this incredible opportunity.
Interested? Contact us to learn more or schedule an interview.
Apply online or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.