Spring is here and so is the LIFEDesigns Letter: Our Newsletter to the LIFEDesigns Community. We want to keep you up-to-date on what we are doing, working with people with disabilities to become more independent. Check out what we have been up to by reading our latest Newsletter.
In the Spring Newsletter you will find:
- An article by CEO Susan Rinne about the year ahead
- Pictures and recap from the Holiday Party
- A recap of the Week and Art of Chocolate
- Crawford Apartments Groundbreaking
- Columbus Open House
- Monthly Awards to Staff and Customers
- Celebrating our First Anniversary
- Disability Awareness Month
- Dine-to-Donate Fundraisers
- MLK Jr. Day Volunteers
- Information about our Annual Awards Ceremony coming up
Want to read more?
Continue to keep an eye out for Newsletters in the mail and online from LIFEDesigns.
If you are not receiving our newsletters and would like to or are receiving them by mail and want to receive them by e-mail to help us go green and save money by cutting out printing costs and using less paper, please sign-up below. Thanks!