June 2, 2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: LIFEDesigns announces T-Shirt Design Contest for 2020 Month of Chocolate.
Every February, LIFEDesigns hosts a community-wide festival previously known as the Week of Chocolate. This year, the popular series celebrates its 23rd year and is taking on a new name to better represent its growth. The event series has grown substantially in the past few years, enough to include the entire month of February in the event schedule. In this beloved series, multiple events give local nonprofit organizations an opportunity to spread awareness about their causes while bringing people and businesses together with a sweet touch of chocolate.
In 2020, in collaboration with the Bloomington Watercolor Society, LIFEDesigns will print and sell t-shirts as part of the Month of Chocolate. The t-shirt contest is open to artists of all ages, including students. The winning design will focus on the Month of Chocolate and include the artist’s unique, original work.
1. The design must include the words, “Month of Chocolate.”
2. The design must be original to the artist.
3. The design will be printed in one color – White on Purple – on the front of the shirt.
4. The printable area is 10” w x 12” h.
5. The artist’s signature should be included on the design.
6. Submissions must be in high resolution PDF format.
7. Entry form available at lifedesignsinc.org.
8. The winning entry will receive $100 cash prize, a free t-shirt printed with their design, and credit given in various printed and media materials.
9. Entry Deadline: 5:00 p.m. Friday, September 6, 2019. 10. Submit entries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. The artist must include their name, phone, mailing address, email address, website, and a brief statement about how LIFEDesigns and Month of Chocolate inspired their creative design.
About LIFEDesigns: LIFEDesigns believes that everyone deserves the opportunity to live in their own home, work in the community, and meet and make friends. We serve over 450 clients across 5 counties in South Central Indiana. We employ over 220 employees. Our primary focus in our programs is to provide staff supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to promote their independence. LIFEDesigns is a United Way Member agency in Bartholomew and Monroe Counties. To learn more about LIFEDesigns and how you can be involved through community service, visit lifedesignsinc.org. Contact: Stephanie Shelton (800) 875-9615 | email@example.com