LIFEDesigns is growing throughout Bartholomew, Brown, Greene, Johnson, Lawrence, Monroe, Morgan, and Owen counties by providing more services and support to people with disabilities. Our goal is to provide opportunities for individuals with disabilities to gain independence in their lives through our staff support, resources, education, and employment services. We work toward these goals by providing activities that promote the inclusion of our clients in the community and are looking for community members to help us accomplish inclusion and independence for people with disabilities. If you are interested in being a LIFEDesigns Ambassador, please fill out the form below to receive more information!
As Ambassadors you will:
- Give – Donate or Pledge to LIFEDesigns
- Engage – Attend or Assist with 1 or more LIFEDesigns event(s) such as the Golf Scramble, Month of Chocolate, 5K Walk/Run, Toast of the Town, etc.
- Raise – Awareness by sharing LIFEDesigns information with friends, family, work, networks
- Share – Share social media posts to your personal page(s) and share LIFEDesigns information at any opportunity
- Connect – If a part of other clubs, boards, or organizations you will share our work and assist with presentations on LIFEDesigns services and disability issues and how they can get involved or join the Ambassadorship
- Understand – Understand the organization’s programs and funding. Understand the role we play in the community and how we make a positive difference. Know how others can help make a difference, and examples of how donations help people with disabilities become independent.
As an Ambassador you commit to doing the following:
- Make annual gifts totaling at least $1,000
- Invite others in your network to social events and meetings to share LIFEDesigns work and create new individual connections
- Be a spokesperson for LIFEDesigns among your peers and workgroups
- Create lasting connections that can benefit and strengthen LIFEDesigns services throughout communities
- Participate in at least 1 LIFEDesigns event either by attending, volunteering, or sponsoring
- Joining the Development Committee and helping plan fundraising events
- Bringing a friend or coworker to an Ambassador Meet-Up and sharing your experience as an ambassador with them
- Hosting a personal fundraising event to raise awareness and funds for LIFEDesigns amongst friends, family, coworkers
- Setting up a presentation at a local club or group for a LIFEDesigns staff member to share our work and encourage others to get involved
If you are interested in being a LIFEDesigns Ambassador, please fill out the form below to sign up! If you would like to get involved with LIFEDesigns work in a different way, please click this link to Apply to Volunteer or this link to Donate to LIFEDesigns. If you have any questions, please contact Director of Development, Stephanie Shelton at email@example.com