LIFEDesigns is a comprehensive resource for people with disabilities and their families in south central Indiana. We offer services for every stage of life. We aim to facilitate active citizenship, fulfilling relationships, and rewarding employment through inclusive communities that foster dignity and respect.
- Learn about the Services we provide
- Explore Job opportunities at LIFEDesigns
- Support our mission through a Donation
- View more Resources for people with disabilities
To partner with people of all ages and abilities to lead meaningful and active lives.
We envision communities that support all people, where each person is valued, and where everyone belongs.
Our Strategic Plan Goals:
Our strategic plan goals are focused around the “LIFE” that we believe everyone deserves.
Leadership in person centered services that lead to jobs, homes, and full community lives.
Innovation in service delivery to adapt to current and future industry changes.
Foundation for new initiatives and continued growth.
Excellence in workforce development that stays and grows with us.
- The goals and expectations of our clients and their families direct our actions.
- We design services to achieve independence, employment, and enrich lives within the community.
- Every client, employee and stakeholder deserves dignity and respect.
- Creativity and innovation are the keys to our success.
- Collaboration is essential to achieving our mission.
We are proud to be a United Way Agency. We also hold CARF accreditation in our Employment Services and our Community Services.